This Chardonnay was split in two after picking, with 60% being barrel fermented in French oak and later moved to stainless steel, and the other 40% fermented in stainless steel and moved to French oak for 12 months. With perfect balance and acidity, this dry, unfiltered gem will have you drifting between notes of honeysuckle, preserved lemon pastry, pineapple, and expressive stone fruit.
📌 Single plot
📦 155 cases made
👌🏽 Minimal sO2 added right before bottling
✨Remain calm - this wine is unfiltered and may contain some sediment.